Genevieve Jereb’s first recording — No Worries: Songs For Sensory Modulation — CD with 24-page booklet.
The songs are meant to empower children and give them ownership of their sensory modulation and self-regulation needs. The songs are also meant to provide therapists, teachers and parents with ideas for how to structure a child’s day and implement easy but powerful opportunites for sustaining focused attention, organised movement and effective interaction.
The CD is organised into different "therapeutic" categories, including songs for Arousal, Routines, Transitions, Postural Organisation and Oral/Respiratory Needs. The CD booklet contains the words to the songs and describes the intended actions to the words. The CD booklet also gives general principles of sensory modulation and entrainment and explains the therapeutic rationale behind what seem to be free-spirited children’s songs.
what they’re saying
- “This delightful and engaging CD is outstanding! We are thrilled to have such a superb resource to recommend to parents, teachers, and therapists. We’ll be humming right along with the children” — Sherry Shellenberger and Mary Sue Williams (Authors of “The Alert Program” and of the books “How Does Your Engine Run?” and “Take Five! Staying Alert at Home and School.”)”
- “...A delightful, fun-filled, yet powerfully therapeutic collection of rhythms and melodies that can be used in the clinic, at home or in the classroom.” — Patti Oetter (Internationally recognized lecturer in the field of Sensory Integration and author of the M.O.R.E. book)
- “...one of our favourties here at Sensational Kids! We love it.” — Sensational Kids (Ireland)
- Jello all over me
- Make the Milk Shake
- C’mon Everybody (The "No Worries" Rock)
- A-La La-La La-La La-Le Luia
- Irish Medley
- Now it’s time to start the day
- Shake my blues away
- You’ve got to push when the music says push
- The brushing song
- I am the magician
- The mouth song
- I love to sing my sounds
- Hey ain’t that funky now!
- The ants go marching in
- Underwear Pants Socks
- Shoes and socks
- Off to school
- We are the musos
- When you come into the room
- The library
- Now it’s time to leave the room
- All Done
- Old Friend I & II