HWT Kindergarten Building WritersHWT-KBW(07)
Building Writers offers extra practice for writing skills development. It's easy to incorporate into a writing block as independent writing or as whole group practice to meet your students' varying needs.
Through Building Writers, students become better, more fluent writers as they write about cross-curricular topics and practice three writing styles: narrative, information, and opinion.
- Structured practice to build core writing skills
- Developmental approach to writing
- Offers customizable writing templates to fit with any topic
- Builds confident communicators and improves overall communication skills
- Practical application of handwriting skills
- Eliminates the need for worksheets
In Building Writers Kindergarten students practice three styles of writing:
Narrative: Prepares students to write personal narratives and stories in a logical sequence.
Information: Builds students' vocabulary to make them more effective non-fiction writers.
Opinion: Supports students as they form opinions