HWT Kindergarten Letters and Numbers for MeHWT-K-LANFM-05
Kindergarten students, or those working at that level, learn capitals, lowercase letters, numbers, words, and sentences. Activities form good handwriting habits and develop strong writers.
- Expanded room for writing
- Accelerated capital letter instruction
- Now offers digital instruction opportunities
- Large, step-by-step models for finger tracing
- Words and sentences model good spacing
- Double lines make it easy to place letters and control letter size
- Learn & Check helps students check their letter, word, and sentence skills
This student workbook is used with the Capital Letter Wood Pieces and Slate Chalkboard.
Children learn correct letter and number formation from the teacher’s demonstration.