Fidget Cog SpinnerFID-FCS
Discreet, noiseless and pocket sized makes the cog fidget spinner ideal for keeping adult and teen hands busy !!!
Similar to a fidget spinner but much smaller in size, it has an industrial appearance which makes it a popular choice for teens and adults. The cog spinner is not ideal for small children due to the size. The small cog will spin quickly but can also be used for holding and rolling between fingers.
Fidgets are great for assisting:
- Self regulation and sensory input
- Calming – great for assisting with anxiety and reducing stress
- Focus and concentration – great study or work tool and for encouraging active listening
- Tactile awareness
- Fine motor skill development – strengthening hands and fingers
- Reduction in unhelpful habits – such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling and leg bouncing
APPROXIMATE SIZE OF A 10 CENT COIN
WARNING: Not for children developmentally and aged under 12 years old.
To be used under adult supervision.
Contains small parts, may be a choking hazard.