A new addition to our range - by popular demand - we now stock the very popular Lycra Tunnel in a 3 metre length - Colour: mid green.
A great stretch Lycra tunnel that can be used in so many ways. Narrow 50cm wide (diameter) by 3m long. Kids will love the challenge of crawling through the tunnel either by crawling through and taking an object from one end to the other, by pushing a gym ball through (55cm or smaller) or by having the child crawl through the tunnel and go up and over a crash mat/pillow.
Directions for use:
- Firstly lay out the tunnel in a straight line.
- Next a responsible adult should, at one end, place two feet, approximately 50cm apart on the bottom layer of the fabric.
- Then using both hands, again approximately 50cm apart grip and lift the top layer of fabric, forming an opening.
- Allow the child to crawl in to complete the journey through the tunnel.
- Continue holding the opening end until the child has exited from the other end.
A great core exercise and deep pressure input activity.
Note: Gym ball not included.
Always use under adult supervision.