A fresh and innovative online seminar! Running from October 1st to 14th November 2018
Gen Jereb's The Traffic Jam In My Brain is a Sensory Processing Approach to Challenges Associated with Autism, ADHD, Learning and Behavioural Differences, presented by international speaker Genevieve Jereb OTR.
Now you can view the workshop on your own schedule (broadband Internet connection required), learning at your own pace how to help support children to “learn and thrive from the inside out.” Gen Jereb's dynamic, practical tools incorporate:
- Play and Movement
Start watching on your desktop, then continue on your mobile or tablet. (Note that mobile data rates may apply.) If you can watch a YouTube video, you can watch Gen Jereb's Traffic Jam In My Brain ONLINE.
Who Should Attend?
- Parents * Educators (regular and special ed.)
- Caregivers * Pre-school Teachers
- Child Care Workers * Occupational Therapists
- Speech Pathologists * Physical Therapists
- Physicians * Paediatricians
- Other Professionals who work with children
What they are saying:
- Fabulous practical course. Very Valuable for all staff at our school. Highly recommended.
- Thank you for your dedication to these special children; for your diligence; for sharing your experiences, knowledge, music and self with us in such an entertaining but understandable manner. It reinforces my method and what comes naturally for with use of rhymes and rhythms and music to instruct."
(COTA from Wisconsin USA)