ARK Brick StickOM-ARKB-SR
Type: Oral Motor
ARK's Brick Stick Textured Chew Necklace provides a safe, wearable, discreet, and cool solution for those who need to chew. Use this "chewlery" as an oral fidget (or even hand fidget) to help calm, soothe, and self-regulate during times of stress, to better focus during homework and other activities, for sensory oral motor input, and/or as a safe alternative to chewing/biting on fingers, knuckles, shirts, pencils, etc. ARK's Brick Stick feature medical grade, resilient material.
- Standard = Soft (very chewy), recommended for mild chewing only
- XT = Medium (firmer, but still chewy), for mild to moderate chewing
- XXT = Toughest (the most firm), recommended for those who like to chew on firm / fairly rigid items. This is also the longest lasting level for avid chewing.
- Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures approximately 2.5 inches long by 5/8 inch wide. Including the bumps, it measures just under .5 inch thick.
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.