The Traffic Jam In My Brain
COURSE NOW AVAILABLE ON DEMAND!
PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO COURSE EXTENSIONS
Please make sure the course time frame suits you. For group bookings please make sure all participants know the course expiry date as no extensions will be given. You will have 8 weeks to complete the course.
WHEN PLACING THE ORDER PLEASE USE THE PARTICIPANTS FULL NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS. LOGIN DETAILS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY SENT TO THESE DETAILS GIVEN AT TIME OF PURCHASE.
- Participants full name to be included on the course completion certificate
- Participants direct email address for login and course details
- School or organisation name for the invoice
- Person's name and email address for the invoice
The No.1 online Autism workshop in Australia having been viewed online, or attended live, by many thousands of participants. This is the complete workshop, packaged into easy-to-follow modules totalling 7 hours of learning at your own pace. Presented in her own engaging style by Australia’s world renown Occupational Therapist, Singer/Songwriter: Genevieve Jereb.
- Presenter Genevieve was so passionate about OT and how to assist sensory processing issues, this 7 hour course is packed to the brim of useful information that can really make a positive impact on so many lives, both for sensory seekers and avoiders - highly recommend. You can learn at your own pace online 24/7 within the comfort of your own home across a few months. There are regular movement breaks so you can stay engaged.
- Genevieve Jereb was a very gifted and experienced and knowledgeable speaker of this topic. I learned so much through her course to help my child who has Global Developmental Delay and autism. Her CDs are amazing too. I got them straight away and my child (who is low arousal) responded so well to Starfish and some of her other songs on the CDs. Thank you!
- The Traffic Jam in My Brain® seminar is an informative and enjoyable presentation. Don’t hesitate to enrol. Just do it if you are concerned about a child with sensory processing problems. Everything you need to know is presented in one complete package by a presenter who has world class knowledge and experience.
- So much information, clarification and examples of every day behaviours showing how we need to learn to read and understand individuals cues to there needs to assist them to perform at their greatest.