Ark Bite Tube Tip TexturedOM-ARKZVBTT
Developed in partnership with Shari Martin, OTR/L, ARK's Bite Tube Tip for the Z-Vibe® is specially designed for targeted, functional biting and chewing practice. Simply fill the tube with soft foods, such as applesauce, yogurt, stage 1 baby foods, etc. Use the Bite Tube Tip to establish the concept of needing to bite and chew to eat food. It's also an excellent way to incorporate real food as you practice the motor planning of eating skills.
The Bite Tube Tip comes in two different versions: smooth (lavender) or textured (blue). For individuals with oral defensiveness, start with the smooth tip and gradually progress to the textured one. For individuals who need more proprioceptive input to the mouth, the textured one provides both tactile input and added resistance. For individuals with a weak bite, start with a hollow Bite Tube Tip and progress to a solid Bite-n-Chew Tip (Bite-n-Chew Tip sold separately coming soon to our range). Use any of these tips to improve chewing motion and jaw strength. If desired, you can trim the Bite Tube Tip to a shorter length with a pair of scissors. A wonderful addition to any feeding / oral motor therapy toolbox!
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
- Measures approximately 3 inches long and just under .5 inch in diameter
- This listing is for the royal blue Hard Bite Tube Tip (Textured) - sold individually
- To be used with any Z-Vibe® or Z-Grabber® (sold separately)
- Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.