ARK Smooth Spoon attachment for Z-VibeARK-SSO
ARK's Spoon Tip attachments turn any Z-Vibe® into the ultimate sensory feeding tool.
The Spoon Tip was specially designed by feeding therapist Debbie Lowsky, MS, CCC-SLP to support easy feeding and food removal. The size and shape of the spoon bowl are "just right" - big enough to hold an appropriate amount of food, but small enough to prevent the spoon from being overloaded with too much food.
When used with the Z-Vibe handle, the Spoon Tips can help "wake up" the mouth, increase awareness, and provide stimulation to the lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw. A wonderful tool for any sensory mealtime treatment plan, these Spoon Tips have helped many therapists and parents get tube-fed children on their first solid foods.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each large tip measures about 3.4 x 1". The spoon bowl specifically measures about 1.75 x 1" (LxW). This size is best for older children and up through adults. Adults may find this spoon a little smaller than regular spoons.
- To be used with the Z-Vibe (sold separately)
- The soft version (teal) is recommended for individuals with a strong bite reflex.
Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.