Children and adults with a range of listening and other sensorimotor-based challenges can benefit from the sensory listening tools we supply. Do you need devices for an individual with sensory-based concerns such as poor attention span, communication and interaction problems, or abnormal responses to sounds? Our products could assist if your child responds to verbal directions and sounds with difficulty, struggles to accept change, is hyperactive, or faces particular physical or emotional challenges.
Benefits of Kids Ear Defenders
- Your child may benefit from the Vital Sounds Therapeutic Listening Headphone - designed in collaboration with Koss Stereophones - for the sound-based Therapeutic Listening® intervention rooted in an age-related and sensory assimilation approach. The lightweight headphones fit kids and adults and boast a durable open-air design, immersive acoustics, and a six-month warranty covering manufacturing faults.
- Why not look at our ear defenders if someone you know is sensitive to sound? Our high-quality Children’s Ear Defenders for kids aged two to 12 also fit adults bothered by sudden loud noises and busy environments and meet safety standards ANSI S3.19 and EN325. The product doesn’t cancel sound entirely but reduces background disturbance.
- You can take these light, fold-up kids' ear defenders with you in your bag wherever you go. The selling price includes a hard case for travel, protection, and safe storage.
- You may prefer our Bluetooth ear defenders or noise reduction headphones offering a deep bass mode option for a rich sound and 40-millimetre dynamic speakers.
- Another option is the invisible, reusable, acoustic filtering Vibes Hi-Fidelity Earplugs that include an attachable cord and pocket-sized carrying case. These earplugs offer an average environmental decibel reduction of 22 dB.
Our sensory listening devices can make people who experience auditory hypersensitivity leading to overload - autistic individuals and those with Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) - more comfortable.